MADYN 2000 has easy-to-use graphical user interfaces
- to model,
- to apply loads,
- to define and start analyses,
- to select and present results.
MADYN 2000 has a object-oriented data structure
- to have self-contained objects such as bearings, shafts, gears or systems with complete information,
- for easy combination and mounting of model parts such as bearings and shafts,
- to simply create libraries by storing objects in appropriate directories.
Plots are clear and practice-oriented. They contain all important data and offer options for the presentation of very complex information.
- Model plots at various hierarchical levels: Bearings, shafts, couplings, gears, systems
- Shape plots (results along shaft axes) for forces and moments, stresses and deformations
- Clear presentation of time dependent shapes(complex mode shapes)
- Resonance plots with various options of lateral results (selectable directions, main axis of orbits, relative vibration, API evaluation of resonances)
- Various diagrams for eigenvalues
- Various diagrams for parameter variation results
- Time history plots of transient response results
- A MADYN 2000 system contains all informations: The model, the loads, analysis parameters and results. The system explorer allows controlling every step of a rotordynamic analysis. The system behaviour is intelligent, i.e. in case of model changes for example, results which are affected by the change are deleted. Thus consistency of the system is ensured.
- Analyses can be automated by means of batch processing files.